Evoka Jewellery pieces are covered under a 1 year warranty from the purchase date covering manufacturing and workmanship faults. If any Evoka Jewellery product is found to have manufacturing defect within the warranty period, it will be repaired (where possible) or replaced.
Cherish your Evoka Jewellery treasure by wiping it over with a silver polishing cloth regularly. Avoid over-exposure to saltwater, moisture, showering, chemicals such as ammonia and bleach (spa’s), perfumes, cleaning products, creams, sun creams, nail polish remover and perspiration. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Do not put pearls in a safe – they don’t like to be robbed of oxygen. Never expose your gemstones to hot solutions, abrasive cleaners or ultrasonic cleaners. With the exception of pearls, gemstones may be cleaned with a non abrasive jewellery cleaner.
For all plated pieces, ensure extra care is taken with the above. Any gold/rose gold plated rings must be taken off regularly, and not in contact with moisturisers, hand sanitisers and perspiration and constant washing of hands.
CARE TIPS FOR PEARLS
The best way to keep your pearls having a great lustre is to wear them often. The body’s natural oils help maintain their beauty and luminosity. If pearls are layered with other jewellery they can become scratched or damaged.
- Please keep your pearls away from perfumes, cosmetics, perspiration, chlorine, bleach, nail polish remover, salt water, vinegar, ammonia or dirt.
- We recommend that you put on your pearls last, after using perfume and hair products including hair spray.
- Gently wipe pearls with a slightly damp cloth after having worn them.
- Never wash pearls with an ultrasonic cleaner…never!
- Wash your pearls periodically with mild soap (not detergent) and a soft cloth. Rinse them in clean water and wrap them with a thin, damp cotton towel to dry them.
- If pearls come in contact with liquid or food, immediately wipe your jewellery with a soft damp cloth and dry with a towel.
- Remove your jewellery before gong to the gym and exercising.
- Pearls need humidity to maintain their lustre. When storing them, make sure the environment is not too dry or they are prone to crack.
- Pearl strands should be restrung every two years if worn regularly or when the string becomes dirty.